What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation in a Web site storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the preferences of the user, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising banner to reach.
Our sites may also have social networking links (like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+). FLOW Química S.L does not control the cookies used by these external Web sites.
For more information on cookies from social networks or other websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
What are the different uses of our cookies?
According to its purpose
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, perform or validate options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization CookiesThese cookies allow the user to specify or customize certain features of the general options of the Web page, for example, to define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analytic cookies: Analytic cookies are those used by our Web portals, to create navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users of the same in order to improve the offer of products and services (Google Analytics). For example, using an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest of a user, which product is the most accepted, etc.
According to the term:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last for as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters every time the website is visited.
If you still decide to change the configuration of your access to the web page, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded in your computer at any time by modifying the settings of your browser:
- Configuración de cookies de Internet Explorer
- Configuración de cookies de Firefox
- Configuración de cookies de Google Chrome
- • Safari Cookie Settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they will fully comply with your browser version. You might also use another browser not covered in these links like Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser that is usually found in the Options menu in the "Privacy" section. (Please see your browser's help for more information.)
Whenever you have given your consent and therefore have "Accepted Cookies", it means that you accept our Cookies Policy.
Data recorded in cookies are used in Webs different from Flow Química´s website?
Some of our cookies are used to generate advertising in networks of third parties or to perform analytics for which we use external tools foreign to FLOW Química S.L. The cookies used are for the exclusive use of FLOW Química S.L and in no case commercialize them.
So, what does the above information means?
If you accept our cookies, it allows us to improve the website of FLOW Química S.L to offer you optimal access and give you a more effective and personalized service.
In addition, you can configure your browser to establish that only trusted websites or the pages you are browsing at the moment can manage cookies allowing you to select your preferences.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates.
Where can I find more information?